Note: The blue italic font in this article is illustrative text. Please delete or replace it when writing.
Description: lists the definitions of technical terms and full names and explanations of abbreviations used in this document.
Description: lists all reference documents for this document.
Overall Process/Logical Relationships
Description: Describe the overall flowchart or logical relationship diagram of the product or component described in this requirement document of the project.
- Feature F01 XXXX
Description: A brief description stating the property. F refers to a feature, m is a natural number from 1 to n, and Fmm is the serial number of this feature.
Such as: 1.1 feature F03 screenshot function optimization.
- Features Included in the Functionality
- Functional Requirements (FR)
- F01.FR01 XXXXX
Description: Subdivide complex features into system requirements, stating a detailed description of the functionality.
Such as: 220.127.116.11 F01.FR01 screenshot gray screen mechanism optimization
- F01.FR02 XXXXX
- Feature F02 XXXX
The content structure is the same as 1.1, and also describes the functional requirements of feature 2
- Performance Requirements
Check against this table and simply mark eligible features in "Related Features"
- International Needs
Internationalization requirements encompass the following aspects:
- Encoding Issues - Unicode
- Regional and Cultural Awareness: Regions, Dates and Calendars, Time Formats, Currency Formats, Measurement Units and Conversions, Sorting and String, Comparisons, Number Formats, Addresses, Paper Sizes, Phone Numbers, Temperature Units, etc.
- Text Input, Output, and Display
- Multilingual User Interface
Other relevant documents involved are listed here. If not, write None.
Requirements document naming conventions see the Hummer product requirements specification naming example.